From the German Military Ranks To Investing Out Of State for Passive Income
Learn what to look for when investing out state and how 1 property can set you up for life. In today’s episode let’s welcome our special guest Dr. Axel Meierhoefer. He is a business owner, who began thinking about applying profits towards retirement, and research indicated that owning tangible assets would be the best way. It’s also the path that the government supports the most, which led him to develop a residential real estate portfolio worth about $1.5 Million. It’s still growing, and many lessons learned are now available for him to teach, coach, and mentor people.
Today, join us to reveal his secrets behind the success of his journey and how he has made many relationships, learned about the pitfalls of purchases, and made good and bad decisions that ultimately reached economic independence.
Make sure to watch/listen to the full episode as Axel’s answered our HOT SEAT questions directly to the point and learn actionable tips and key metrics that will help you along your journey.
- 3:11 Get to know Dr. Axel Meierhoefer
- 7:41 Green Card sponsor opportunity in the US
- 15:43 Transitioning from Military to Coaching & Consulting
- 18:06 How he started to build his portfolio at the age of 44
- 20:28 The challenges he faced before closing his first deal
- 24:40 Two things he provided the bank aside from W2 to get a mortgage
- 29:20 The perks of getting the best property management organization in town
- 33:21 A brief overview of the 1031 exchange
- 39:12 Dr. Axel investing out of state strategy – REVEALED!
- 43:53 The significance of Turnkey providers in his out-of-state strategy
- 46:17 Discussing Dr. Axel’s current target markets.
- 50:50 3 things to consider when looking for a specific market.
- 55:10 Dr. Axel answered HOT SEAT QUESTIONS Round
Quotes from this episode:
“This is not the place to invest for performance. So I needed to come up with a strategy that actually allowed us for performing investments”– Dr. Axel Meierhoefer.
“I built my business to the point that it runs by itself and I don’t need to be there every day anymore.” – Dr. Axel Meierhoefer.
“I was raised with the glass half empty” – Dr. Axel Meierhoefer.
Connect with Dr. Axel Meierhoefer at:
Thanks for listening to this episode! And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below, and don’t forget to leave a short review on iTunes.
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling, feel free to visit my Website and Youtube channel. If you get value from the videos and content we’re putting out, please subscribe.⠀
Schedule Your 15 Minutes Free Consultation with Marcus at:
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭:
Also, find the show on Feedspot: https://blog.feedspot.com/real_estate_podcasts
Enjoy the Real Estate Journey!