How to Build A Portfolio of Cash Flowing Properties with Marco Santarelli
For today’s episode, Marco Santarelli’s mission is to help 1 million people create wealth through passive income and put them on a pathway to financial freedom with real estate. Marco Santarelli is an investor, author, Inc. 5000 entrepreneur, and the founder of Norada Real Estate Investments – a nationwide provider of turnkey cash-flow investment property. He’s also the host of the top-rated podcast – Passive Real Estate Investing.
From age 18 Marco has been acquiring cash-flowing properties and now he owns and operates thousands of units. So, make sure to listen to this episode and take it to refuel your mind today!
- 2:56 For Marco the real estate was a true wealth creator
- 4:36 First deal at the young age of 18
- 6:32 Screening of tenants at the young age of 18, how is it possible?
- 8:09 Learning starts from within.
- 9:44 Eliminate one step of the process through Credit Union Financing
- 13:18 Marco’s turning point back in 2003
- 20:19 How did Marco purchase 84 units, 84 doors in a nine-month period?
- 26:55 Two ways to purchase properties creatively.
- 32:38 Effective Marketing that doesn’t require a lot of money.
- 35:09 Provide them “The Buy Box”
- 38:09 Norada real estate assists people from all over the country who can’t invest in their local market.
- 41: 22 The impact made by Norada Real Estate in the community.
- 44:26 Hot Seat Question & Answer
“My rules for successful real estate investing are, educate yourself, invest in yourself, and build your knowledge capital.”
“Your product is a living space for people who are looking for a home to live in, but the REAL businesses are about the people, not the property. Therefore, your job is to provide safe, clean, and functional housing for people who need it.”
“You cannot achieve your full potential without actually investing in yourself, first. This is why I’m a perpetual learner, a perpetual reader, and I’m constantly investing in myself every day.”
“If you don’t invest in yourself, you cannot be the person that you were meant to be.”
“The bottom line is. Educate yourself. Take action. Listen to podcasts. Read books and Just do it!”
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐚𝐭:
Book request: https://www.noradarealestate.com/freebook/
Thanks for listening to this episode! And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below, and don’t forget to leave a short review on iTunes.
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling, feel free to visit my Website and Youtube channel. If you get value from the videos and content we’re putting out, please subscribe.⠀
Schedule Your 15 Minutes Free Consultation with Marcus at:
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭:
Also, find the show on Feedspot: https://blog.feedspot.com/real_estate_podcasts
Enjoy the Real Estate Journey!