The Economy, The Pandemic, & Real Estate with Russell Gray
On today’s show, let’s discuss The Economy, The Pandemic, & Real Estate with Russell Gray.
Russ is co-host of The Real Estate GuysTM Radio Show. An avid student of economics with a diverse background in business,a
investing, mortgage, and financial services, Russ brings unique and practical insights to help entrepreneurial investors
grow and protect their wealth and income through
real estate and real asset investing.
Listen as Russell’s answered our HOT SEAT questions directly to the point and learn actionable tips, key metrics that will help you along your journey. Get inspired with this content as it will help expedite your learning.
Things You’ll Learn from this episode:
- 4:00 4 Levels of Competence
- 6:25 Learning from the mistakes of 2008
- 7:45 Thoughts on offshore investing
- 8:10 S.W.O.T. Analysis
- 10:30 Difference between equity & cashflow
- 13:15 How to value net worth
- 14:10 How to structure your portfolio for a downturn
- 15:30 Counter Party Risk what is it and how does it affect you
- 22:12 Getting into multifamily investing
- 24:20 Knowing your demographic in your market
- 28:10 Importance of property manager to your personal economy
- 29:22 Importance of debt to short the dollar
- 31:00 Why the Central Bank increase gold reserve
- 39:10 Why now is the best time to syndicate
- 41:40 Why the pandemic affects inflation
- 43:10 Triffin Dilemma
- 45:20 The currency crisis
- 50:40 The difference between the economy and the financial markets
- 58:00 What meter to gauge the financial markets
- 59:15 Focus on your local economy when investing
Connect with Russell at:
Request immediate access to the Crisis Investing Webinar Series by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request immediate access to the 9-Part Video Series on Making Sense of Silver by sending an email to: email@example.com
To learn more about Syndication, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book/Resources Request: The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve.
Thanks for Listening! And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below, and don’t forget to leave a short review on iTunes. This means a lot to us!
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling, feel free to visit my website and youtube channel. If you get value from the videos and content we’re putting out, please subscribe.
GET YOUR FREEBIES:
15Minutes Free Consultation:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
JOIN OUR CONVERSATIONS:
Also, find the show on Feedspot:
Enjoy the Real Estate Journey!