Talking Creative Financing & Raising Couple with Dupuis Power Couple
Today’s guests, Melanie and Dave Dupuis, also known as Investor Mel & Dave, are innovative real estate investors who have SOLELY acquired over 200 apartments in just a few short years. In this conversation, they discussed their creative and successful strategies that have been increased their portfolio significantly without using any of their own money. They impressively have 100% ownership of these properties, which means they keep 100% of the equity, appreciation, and cash flow.
Today, let’s dive deeper and revealed the secrets behind their impressive online presence with over 275,000 followers.
Be sure to watch/listen to the full episode as this couple answered our HOT SEAT questions directly to the point and learn actionable tips and key metrics that will help you along your journey.
- 2:39 Mel & Dave doing prior to real estate investing.
- 4:06 How did Mel & Dave get started and learn creative financing?
- 6:20 Things you need to consider when raising private capital as an investor.
- 10:26 Mel and Dave’s transitioning from their secured job to real estate creative financing.
- 13:29 Details on first creative financing deal in 2017 — steps inside.
- 16:53 The POWER of Trust in the real estate world.
- 19:31 How to successfully pitch your creative financing ideas.
- 23:51 Certain Laws or guidelines in creative financing.
- 25:06 Mel and Dave’s explosive growth of their portfolio — reveal what’s next!
- 29:59 Their creatively & strategically ways of finding deals.
- 32:41 Things to consider when closing deals in different markets.
- 36:53 Mel’s WHY’s navigating real estate.
- 40:19 Are you a new real estate investor? Listen to Mel and Dave’s advice for you!
- 42:42 The HOT SEAT round
- Listen and learn so much more….
Connect with Melanie & Dave Dupuis
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Start Taking Action”
- “You Rock!”
- “The time is now”
Thanks for listening to this episode! And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below, and don’t forget to leave a short review on iTunes.
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling, feel free to visit my Website and Youtube channel. If you get value from the videos and content we’re putting out, please subscribe.⠀
Schedule Your 15 Minutes Free Consultation with Marcus here:
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭:
Also, find the show on Feedspot: https://blog.feedspot.com/real_estate_podcasts
Enjoy the Real Estate Journey!