How To Use Nothing To Inspire You To Gain Everything with Carlos Reyes
This one-time illegal immigrant wholesales millions in real estate in one of the hottest markets.
God. Family. HUSTLE! Are you All-In! Today, reveal the secrets behind the success of Carlos Reyes.
Carlos came to the country illegally as a little boy. He was also raised by a single mom. His mom worked 2 jobs both paying $8.25 an hour to raise 3 kids.
He later became a US citizen, thanks to his mother’s effort. He then decided to quit a 14-year corporate job in 2015 to pursue the dream of building his own Real Estate investment company.
With the help of his partner Sal Shakir, the company has scaled quickly to be a real estate powerhouse consistently producing 6 figures every single month in multiple markets.
Carlos now owns another 29 businesses which 10 of which are grossing 7 figures per year. Carlos recently purchased a 1-acre estate in Glendale, Arizona where he, his wife, and 2 daughters reside. Carlos and his family are now truly living the American Dream.
Make sure to watch/listen to the full episode as Carlos answered our HOT SEAT questions directly to the point and learn actionable tips and key metrics that will help you along your journey.
- 6:15 Carlos’ back story of extreme poverty in Mexico
- 16:12 Mindset to start his own business
- 16:37 The first book he read in his entire life — that changed his life
- 18:54 Mindset to take advantage of what many people here in the country take for granted
- 19:34 Discovered the No money, no credit, no knowledge through wholesaling
- 19:58 Numbers and Marketing strategies that blew up his business.
- 22:05 Scariest thing to leave his corporate job — “FAITH” plays a huge part to deal with it.
- 29:05 Carlos built his reputation by helping other people achieve success.
- 32:05 Power of Strategic Partnership manifested in his first deal
- 47:32 Carlos expansion into other markets ( do’s and don’ts revealed)
- 50:56 Virtual wholesale — Two things you must have!
- 52:53 Carlos’ Educational platform and program.
- 56:13 Carlos’ answered the HOT SEAT Questions Round
“When you bet on yourself — God goes all lame with you” – Carlos Reyes
The reflection of your own personal faith and certainty is literally a reflection of your belief in the father. – Carlos Reyes
“It’s either Faith or Fear, Growth or Comfort? There’s no in-between” – Carlos Reyes
“The rough draft moves, rough draft moves. I just kept going forward. I was literally earning and learning, earning and learning and burning”
Connect with Carlos Reyes at:
Thanks for listening to this episode! And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below, and don’t forget to leave a short review on iTunes.
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling, feel free to visit my Website and Youtube channel. If you get value from the videos and content we’re putting out, please subscribe.⠀
Schedule Your 15 Minutes Free Consultation with Marcus at:
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭:
Also, find the show on Feedspot:
Enjoy the Real Estate Journey!