How to Fix & Flip in a strong market with Philip Zweig
Getting through the years of investing and challenges as an investor! In Today’s episode our special guest is Philip Zweig aka “FlipMan” he is the founder of Flipp In America has been investing, making money, and teaching his investors how to flip homes throughout Arizona.
His investors have come from Arizona, California, Canada, Indiana, Illinois, and England. He has been instrumental in buying, selling, lending, rehabbing, and managing millions of dollars in real estate. Providing homes for many families in Arizona.
Check out this episode to learn how to elevate and scale your fix and flip business! Make sure to watch/listen to the full episode as Philip answered our HOT SEAT questions directly to the point and learn actionable tips and key metrics that will help you along your journey.
- 2:56 Philip started in Xerox Machine Door to Door selling
- 4:22 Philip’s first real estate mentor changed the way he
- saw the corporate world.
- 9:03 First REI deal with the help of his first “Real Mentor”
- 10:47 Philip even got penalized just to do his first fix and flip
- 17:36 How to overcome Struggles & fears on facing his first deal
- 19:53 The man with great influence in Phillp’s journey in real estate
- 23:40 The Power of Partnership
- 25: 29 At his lowest point in life, networking opened new opportunities
- 31.55 Attitude and mindset that must-have as a real estate investor.
- 33:03 Tips to find deals with no money for marketing.
- 41:22 Key points to remember in Fix and Flipping Houses
- 46:12 Get yourself a handful of Realtors
- 47:56 The Benefits of Working with a Real Estate Mentor
- 58:39 Philip Answered the HOT SEAT Questions Round
You’re gonna mess up, but stick with it and trust the results will be there.
I believe if you don’t have the money, provide other values, so GO… figure out how to lock the deals out, lock them up!
Money’s easy, right? There’s money all over. You gotta change your mindset. I can feel there’s a value that you could do if you’re hungry.
Connect with Philip Zweig at:
Thanks for listening to this episode! And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below, and don’t forget to leave a short review on iTunes.
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling, feel free to visit my Website and Youtube channel. If you get value from the videos and content we’re putting out, please subscribe.⠀
Schedule Your 15 Minutes Free Consultation with Marcus at:
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭:
Also, find the show on Feedspot: https://blog.feedspot.com/real_estate_podcasts
Enjoy the Real Estate Journey!