House Hacking, Land Investing, and Using An Insurance Adjuster To Save You Thousands with Andy Gurcza | | W.L.E.R.E. #85
Special guest Andy Gurczak joins Marcus Maloney today. Andy is a private insurance adjuster. He’s in the Chicago land market & Indiana. Founder of AllCity Adjusting, a licensed public adjusting firm, and he’s been doing this for over 10 years. In this episode, you’ll get to learn more about who benefits from using a public adjuster, land banking process, tenant structure and so much more.
Tune in to the full episode and enjoy!
- 1:13 Who is Andy Gurczak
- 3:13 Andy’s first Duplex property and his strategy revealed!
- 6:44 Andy’s inspiration for his real estate business.
- 9:52 What’s next after Andy’s 4 doors rentals
- 11:19 Let’s find out if Indiana has a pull back in the market?
- 13:19 Andy’s tenant’s structure, revealed!
- 15:12 Details on how Andy converted his residential units into commercial.
- 17:49 Land Banking explained.
- 21:13 What does a public adjuster do & Who benefits using a public adjuster?
- 24:51 How much do public adjusters charge?
- 30:01 What kind of claims can a public adjuster help with?
- 32:09 The Hot Seat Round🔥🔥🔥
- 34:53 Connect with Andy Gurczak
Resources that were mentioned in this episode.
The Alchemist – Novel by Paulo Coelho
Andy grew up with the family motto, “If you’re going to do something, do it right, or don’t do it all,” and carries that sentiment into his business.
Thanks for listening to this episode! And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below, and don’t forget to leave a short review on iTunes.
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling, feel free to visit my Website and Youtube channel. If you get value from the videos and content we’re putting out, please subscribe.⠀
Schedule Your 15 Minutes Free Consultation with Marcus here:
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭:
Also, find the show on Feedspot: https://blog.feedspot.com/real_estate_podcasts
Enjoy Your Real Estate Journey!