From Newbie To Experienced Fix & Flipper in Less Than 3 Years
Begin your journey towards Generational Wealth! In today’s episode, Devon Harris will shed some light on some miraculous things that he’s doing recently gotten started but he’s really making some waves in the industry.
For all of the newbies out there that are getting started, struggling to find your first deal, or doing flip first property, you really need to tune up and listen to Devin.
So.. GET READY to take notes here and learn how is the right process of finding deals and flipping properties in one of the hottest markets in the country.
Don’t miss out and be sure to watch/listen to the full episode as Devon Harris’ answered our HOT SEAT questions directly to the point and learn actionable tips and key metrics that will help you along your journey.
- 3:32 Pivot from the IT sector to real estate — The Whys and Hows
- 6:32 Devon’s benefits of getting a real estate license
- 09:53 Details on Devon’s first wholesale deal.
- 11:55 How Devon’s found the first property
- 12:04 What is Driving for Dollars?
- 13:41 Get a FREE resource for Skip tracing here
- 13:41 Walk through the process of how he found a seller.
- 14:45 Happens when a first real estate deal falls through Devon.
- 15:23 How to find real estate buyers — Devon’s strategies revealed!
- 20:24 Why wholesaling?
- 25:01 Devon’s transition from wholesaling to flipping houses — proximity is power.
- 27:44 Benefits on working with your spouse in real estate
- 28:28 Two routes you can take when it comes to learning the game in real estate
- 32:55 What is a Hard Money Lender?
- 34:07 How Devon found contractors? — strategy revealed
- 38:44 Devon’s recommendation for everyone!
- 38:24 The Hot Seat Round
- Listen and learn so much more….
When you can’t win by being better, win by being different.
Learn how to pivot and keep it moving.
If you can’t become addicted to your craft, find something else.
Connect with Devon Harris
Instagram: _igothekeys, harrisestias
Facebook: Devon Harris , Harris Estias
Youtube: Devon Harris
LinkedIn: Devon Harris
Thanks for listening to this episode! And, if you enjoyed this episode, please share it on social media using the social share buttons below, and don’t forget to leave a short review on iTunes.
Also, if you want to learn more about real estate wholesaling, feel free to visit my Website and Youtube channel. If you get value from the videos and content we’re putting out, please subscribe.⠀
Schedule Your 15 Minutes Free Consultation with Marcus here:
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫:
Assignment Agreement Link:
15 Questions to validate your seller:
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐭:
Also, find the show on Feedspot: https://blog.feedspot.com/real_estate_podcasts
Enjoy the Real Estate Journey!